Friday, April 29, 2005

From some polls that I've seen my faith in Canadian voters incredible gullibility and determination to remain under a corrupt and incompetent government has been strengthened even more. Also saw a guy on the news making the brilliant statement of "What would I rather have, corruption or missile defence?" It seems like a no-brainer to me if that was the only options, which it isn't particularly as the Conservatives haven't explicitely declared support for missile defence (though attacking it in theory doesn't make much sense, I mean, missile defense maybe it's just me, but isn't that a good thing?) and the Liberals haven't slammed the door to the idea completely either.

Also there is the vote for the Conservatives and you vote for the dissolution of Canada, which is hilarious because the reality is the other way around, the Liberals have done more to bring about the regional tensions and alienation then any one, and should they manage to cling to power, things will only get worse and in a hurry.