Monday, April 25, 2005

Liberal scare tactics on healthcare getting old

No kidding, I've been sick of the non-debate as our healthcare system crumbles for years. Maybe it's just me, but I kinda think that it would be better to have a two-tiered healthcare system where somebody gets healthcare then the mess that we have right now where those with money go to private clinics anyways and the rest of us are stuck waiting in line for two years to get surgery.

I don't see how the lovers of the Canadian healthcare system can continue to blather their nonsense in support of it, the primary argument being anything else would go against some obscure fundemental principle as to what makes us Canadian. How ineffective healthcare is a defining part of what makes me Canadian is beyond me but should someone have an explanation to this they are welcome to enlighten me.

More thoughts of mine on this subject here