Friday, February 10, 2006

Reading this I'd be disinclined to put him in Cabinet if I was Harper, not because he disagrees, but more because he sounds bitter in the way that he disagrees here.

More from Garth Turner the whiny bitch.

Maybe I'm cyncial but it strikes me that Garth Turner expected to be in Cabinet, and Garth Turner is not in Cabinet, leading Garth Turner to conclude one thing: Stephen Harper is mad at him for daring to speak against the party. What does he do? Certainly not attempt to be the best (albiet backbench) MP that he can, no, he posts on his blog a long-winded whinefest designed to elicit sympathty from the many others out there that were also upset over Emerson and agree with his point of view. I'm not opposed to disagreeing with your leader, certainly I disagree with Harper on many issues, but in this case, I don't think that it is helpful or has any purpose other than to be a bit of a pity party.